Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Muskwa....

Muskwa turns 9 today! Muskwa was the my introduction to the breed that has since taken over my life! I'd never met a husky before he came along. There were plenty of days in those early years that I wished I still hadn't met a husky. That dog drove me to the bottle and to tears repeatedly. Muskwa's puppyhood lasted at least four years! He is too damn smart for his own good! He's mellowed with age and we've worked out our differences! He's still not my dog. I am the food lady, the one he goes to when he doesn't feel well, when he wants something or when he needs some extra attention. I am not and never will be the one he listens to! He is a husky after all. He listens only when it suits him!

Happy Birthday, Muskwa. Even when you're driving me nuts, I do love you!

4 comments:

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Happy Birthday to a beautiful boy!

Macie-Malechai said...

Wow, what a gorgeous Husky! He has the look of being a handfull for certain! Happy Birthday Muskwa!

IndyPindy said...

Wow, Muskwa is very handsome! People still mistake me for a puppy. I listen to my mom pretty well, although I still talk back to her and give her attitude!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth. Huskies listen to their inner voice.