Thursday, June 23, 2005

Steve freaking Earle!!!

Steve Earle is coming to Whitehorse! My Steve in my town--yes, I know he wouldn't know me from a hole in the ground, but in my mind he' s MY STEVE!! He's playing in Whitehorse on July 26. Then, here's the really cool part, on July 30, he's playing in Haines, Alaska--a mere four hour drive from my door! Stuart wants to go fishing in Haines so he's all for going to both shows. He's even going to take a whole weekend off. I can't remember the last time that happened! His dad is going to critter sit for us! I can even take my kayak and actually use it on the ocean!! It is a sea kayak after all!! Plus see Steve twice in one week. It's like heaven on earth!!

Good thing it's the end of the month, hey, Mom!?? If Steve Earle was coming here when I am supposed to be at your house I'd have been tempted to change my plans!! ;)

I can hardly wait!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I would certainly not hold a grudge had you changed your plans to come home because Steve Earle was in Town. Glad there is no conflict! Hope you enjoy the man.